Certificate IV in Editing & Compositing
Visual effects have a brighter future than animation. The visual effects industry is on constant rise throughout the world. Even in the US, while animation movies are big, it is the films with special effects that have wider acceptance. Today you can find that ninety per cent of the films use extensive visual effects. There is lot of potential for Visual effects industry and Visual effects will explode. There is a high requirement of creative and talented artists in the industry for whom the sky is limit.
By the end of this course a student will be able to work in team and develop content for entertainment industry as a freelancer or part of a company or can even aim at making his own Visual Effects development company. The process of making portfolio and acquiring projects from established companies and individuals is also discussed in the course as bonus content in the project development.
- Digital skills for creative Art
- Digital Film Editing
- Apple Basics
- After Effects Essentials
- Avid Media Composer
- Keying and Effects
- Successful completion of O’Level- (3 passes above ‘C ‘,Dhivehi and Islam are counted)
- Attainment of a level 3 qualification OR
- 18 years of age and 1 year work experience AND
- Ability to communicate in the language of instruction