MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) 1 YEARS
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered by Cyryx College is an innovative program designed to cater both working individuals and full-time students to help them achieve what they dream off. With over 24 years of experience in the education, we have designed a curriculum that will include both theories and practical experiences to give students rich insights into the complex and constantly changing economic world, with an enhanced level of reading required for research and the broad understanding of the topic.
By choosing to study MBA, you are choosing to reach a comfort zone in the job market and also choosing to give yourself a personal challenge and a different perspective in the subject, which in the end will leave you empowered and driven.The programme also encourages strategic thinking and the understanding of the ‘bigger picture’ by giving students the chance to deepen their technical expertise, analytical ability and improvise their communication. All in all, this one-year programme is a beneficial investment for any student’s future that is set to reach up for a manager’s role in the business industry.
- Director of Marketing
- Investment Banker
- Director of Operations
- Financial Advisor Entrepreneur
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Management Concepts
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Creativity & Innovation
- Competitive Analysis
- Final Project
- A related Bachelor’s Degree OR
- A related Graduate Diploma at Level 8 OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 5 qualification, and 7 years of relevant experience (of which 3.5 years of experience is obtained after completion of a level 5 qualification), and completion of Cyryx College approved Pre-Master’s Program. OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 6 qualification, and 6 years of relevant experience (of which 3 years of experience is obtained after completion of a level 6 qualification), and completion of Cyryx College approved Pre-Master’s Program.