MASTER OF EDUCATION (LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT) – 1 YEAR
The Master of Education (MEd) programme is designed for educators and educationalists who are looking to take the next step in their career or who wish to gain and explore advanced knowledge in the field of education. The Master of Education in Leadership and Management is designed to prepare the students for leadership and management roles in schools, or those seeking leadership and policy making roles at national level institutions of the education sector. This MEd programme helps students become conversant with the essence of policy and planning of education, and educational leadership and management, so that they can aspire to assume responsible positions in the education sector.
Course Registration Fee : MRF 2,500
Monthly Installment Fee : MRF 3,750 x 14
Total Course Fee : MRF 52,500
- Assistant principal
- District administrator
- Instructional coordinator
- Director or supervisor
- Dean of students or faculty
- College provost University registrar.
- Education as a Field of Study
- Learner and the Learning Process
- Process of Education
- Using Google for Education
- Psychology for Individual and
- Guidance and Counselling
- Educational Planning and Policy
- Leadership and Management in Education
- A related Bachelor’s Degree OR
- A related Graduate Diploma at Level 8
- 25 years old AND, a MNQF Level 6 Advanced Diploma AND 4 years’ experience in the proposed field of study OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 6 qualification, and 6 years of relevant experience (of which 3 years of experience is obtained after completion of a Level 6 qualification), and completion of an MQA approved Pre-Master’s Program.