Master of Information Technology
(Innovation and Technology Management)
We designed to provide students with advanced technical skills and knowledge to become leaders of information technology innovation. It is designed for informational technology professionals looking to update and extend their technical knowledge of advanced computing subjects, or move into a new specialisation.
As the world gears up to deliver on the United Nation’s Sustainable Developments Goals, governments and international development organizations need technology leaders who can effectively design, deploy, and manage technology for sustainable development initiatives. This specialization prepares students with the necessary technical and developmental skills to play leading roles in innovation and technology advocacy and implementation in government, public companies, non-governmental sector, or in international development organizations.
The MIT in Innovation and Technology Management prepare students for strategic, tactical, and operational management of innovation and information technology and allowing them to move into advanced careers in information technology management, such as:
- Project Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Development and Innovation Manager
- Chief Technology Officer
- Private and public businesses
- Government and public service sector
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Enterprise Governance of Information Technology
- Information Technology Security Management
- Managing Digital Transformation
- Professional Issues in Information Technology
- Strategic Technology and Innovation Management
- Information Technology Project Management
- Research Project
- A related Bachelor’s Degree OR
- A related Graduate Diploma at Level 8 OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 5 qualification, and 7 years of relevant experience (of which 3.5 years of experience is obtained after completion of a level 5 qualification), and completion of Cyryx College approved Pre-Master’s Program. OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 6 qualification, and 6 years of relevant experience (of which 3 years of experience is obtained after completion of a level 6 qualification), and completion of Cyryx College approved Pre-Master’s Program.