MBA (IT) Information Technology 1 Year
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed to focus on holistic strategic thinking within an organization. The ability to recognize and exploit opportunities and the development of strategies and plans to cope with managing change are addressed. This MBA enables participants to consider issues in an organization wide or total business context. Skills in analyzing business and organizational problems are emphasized. Furthermore, this MBA gives participants the opportunity to specialize in Information Technology – MBA (IT), preparing them for leadership roles in using latest technology and innovations in business development, management, and administration. This specialization is designed for those aspiring to become innovation leaders and chief information officers of the future.
This course helps students to become conversant with the essence of business so that they can aspire to assume responsible positions, besides learning to manage technical and organizational change in today’s face paced world. This course provides students with tools and skills that will help them become effective managers, able to understand the needs of their subordinates, apply technology and innovation, and have an extensive knowledge of the political, economic, and social environment.
- Information Technology management Consultant
- Chief Technology Officer
- Director of Information Technology
- Management Information Systems Director
- Vice President of Information Technology
- Chief Information Officer
- Management Concepts
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Organisational Behavior
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Final Project
- Managerial Economics
- Digital Transformation
- Enterprise Governance of IT
- IT Security Management
- A related Bachelor’s Degree OR
- A related Graduate Diploma at Level 8 OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 5 qualification, and 7 years of relevant experience (of which 3.5 years of experience is obtained after completion of a level 5 qualification), and completion of Cyryx College approved Pre-Master’s Program. OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 6 qualification, and 6 years of relevant experience (of which 3 years of experience is obtained after completion of a level 6 qualification), and completion of Cyryx College approved Pre-Master’s Program.