Master of Information Technology
The Cyryx College Master of Information Technology (MIT) is designed to provide students with advanced technical skills and knowledge to become leaders of cybersecurity. It is designed for informational technology professionals looking to update and extend their technical knowledge of cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity is one of the most crucial and sought-after skills in today’s volatile security arena, owing to its vast usage in all aspects of business. Cyryx College’s MIT in Cybersecurity focuses on proving students with key foundational skills and knowledge required for accelerated professional development as cybersecurity specialists. In this specialization of MIT programme students will develop a deep understanding of cybersecurity, ethical hacking, penetration testing, digital forensics, and incident reporting.
This Master of Information Technology programme builds on the key foundations of professional issues facing information technology professionals, information security management, and the knowledge and understanding of design science and aims to serve as a springboard for computing and information technology professionals looking to boost their career into the next level and become leaders and champions of innovation.
Course Registration Fee : MRF 2,500
Monthly Installment Fee : MRF 3,750 x 14
Total Course Fee : MRF 52,500
- Cyber security specialist
- Cyber security analyst
- IT Auditor
- Security engineer
- Penetration tester
- Professional Issues in Information Technology
- Information Technology Security Management
- Principles of Cybersecurity
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response
- Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
- Design Science Research Methods
- Research Project
- A related Bachelor’s Degree OR
- A related Graduate Diploma at Level 8
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 5 qualification, and 7 years of relevant experience (of which 3.5 years of experience is obtained after completion of a Level 5 qualification), and completion of an MQA approved Pre-Master’s Program. OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 6 qualification, and 6 years of relevant experience (of which 3 years of experience is obtained after completion of a Level 6 qualification), and completion of an MQA approved Pre-Master’s Program.