MBA (IB) International Business 1 YEAR
Globalisation is augmenting at a fast paced and over the past couple of years Maldives has witnessed an influx of foreign investments. To manage and lead such international investments, it is important to have individuals who are equipped with strategic mindset with a rich mindset in international business. Master of Business Administration in International Business is an innovative program developed by Cyryx College.
The programme is for students wishing to become future leaders in the global business environment and shows how future international business managers and leaders can take advantage of opportunities and tackle challenges in global economy and aims to develop a solid foundation in a vast interdisciplinary field of international business management, covering conceptually important topics and furthering analytical skills to analyze and understand complex nature of businesses operating internationally.
Course Registration Fee : MRF 2,500
Monthly Installment Fee : MRF 3,750 x 14
Total Course Fee : MRF 52,500
Cyryx College MBA in International Business is designed to prepare competitive leaders who could implement and manage the technological effectiveness of contemporary organizations. Following are some of the expected career outcomes from our MBA (IB) program.
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Strategist
- Director of business Development
- Director of Operations
- Director of Human Resource
- Director of Procurement
- Management Concepts
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Final Project
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Cross-Cultural Management
- International Marketing
- A related Bachelor’s Degree OR
- A related Graduate Diploma at Level 8 OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 5 qualification, and 7 years of relevant experience (of which 3.5 years of experience is obtained after completion of a level 5 qualification), and completion of Cyryx College approved Pre-Master’s Program. OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 6 qualification, and 6 years of relevant experience (of which 3 years of experience is obtained after completion of a level 6 qualification), and completion of Cyryx College approved Pre-Master’s Program.