Master in Early Childhood – MSU
The Master in Early Childhood programme is a comprehensive and professionally oriented Early Childhood programme which blends the broad base of education field with the specialized skills in early childhood education. This programme is well-suited to individuals with an interest in progressing their career in early childhood education. Through the course of this programme, you will collaborate with accomplished lecturers experienced in industry and work with colleagues of a similar mind-set. Upon graduation, you will be well-equipped with the skillset needed to work in the area of early childhood education.
- To provide students with a nationally recognized qualification in Computer Science
- To provide students with education in sync with industry standards
- To assist students in developing their research skills in the field of Computer Science
- To develop students to be thorough professionals in the field of Computer Science
This program is a research program hence no content modules are taught in the programme. The students will be required to complete two research modules and complete a thesis to meet the program requirements. The research modules taught are
- Research Methodology – 12 credits
- Statistical Analysis – 12 credits
In addition, the students will complete a 96 credits thesis focussed on a current issue in the area of early childhood education.
- Psychology for Individual and
- Guidance and Counselling
- Educational Planning and Policy
- Leadership and Management in Education
- A related Bachelor’s Degree OR
- A related Graduate Diploma at Level 8
- 25 years old AND, a MNQF Level 6 Advanced Diploma AND 4 years’ experience in the proposed field of study OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 6 qualification, and 6 years of relevant experience (of which 3 years of experience is obtained after completion of a Level 6 qualification), and completion of an MQA approved Pre-Master’s Program.