Master of Information Technology
(Information and Communication Technologies for Sustainable Development)
The Cyryx College Master of Information Technology (MIT) is designed to provide students with advanced technical skills and knowledge to become leaders of information technology innovation. It is designed for informational technology professionals looking to update and extend their technical knowledge of advanced computing subjects, or move into a new specialization. This programme offers students the opportunity to specialize in big data and data science, innovation and technology management, or information and communication technologies for sustainable development.
As the world gears up to deliver on the United Nation’s Sustainable Developments Goals, governments and international development organizations need technology leaders who can effectively design, deploy, and manage technology for sustainable development initiatives. The MIT in Information and Communication Technologies for Sustainable Development aims to develop information and commutations technology for development (ICT4SD) champions ready to lead innovation and technology projects in the public service and national and international development sectors. This specialization prepares students with the necessary technical and developmental skills to play leading roles in innovation and technology advocacy and implementation in government, public companies, non-governmental sector, or in international development organizations.
The Cyryx College Master of Information Technology (MIT) is designed to prepares graduates for high-level careers in business technology. Graduates of this programme can go on to lead projects, departments, or entire organizations.
- Project Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Development and Innovation Manager
- Government and Public Service Sector
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Private And Public Businesses
- Enterprise Governance of Information Technology
- Information Technology Security Management
- Managing Digital Transformation
- Research Project
- Professional Issues in Information Technology
- Strategic Technology and Innovation Management
- Information Technology Project Management
- A related Bachelor’s Degree OR
- A related Graduate Diploma at Level 8 OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 5 qualification, and 7 years of relevant experience (of which 3.5 years of experience is obtained after completion of a level 5 qualification), and completion of Cyryx College approved Pre-Master’s Program. OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 6 qualification, and 6 years of relevant experience (of which 3 years of experience is obtained after completion of a level 6 qualification), and completion of Cyryx College approved Pre-Master’s Program.