MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) 2 YEARS
Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme of Cyryx is an innovative programme for both working individuals and full time candidates who want to advance their careers and broaden their education background. The curriculum is design both theories and practical experiences to give candidates insight into intricacies of constantly changing economic world. With the enhance level of required reading for research and to understand the topic broadly.
Choosing an MBA will push any students to one step closer to comfort zone in the job market and also by giving personal challenge and offering a different perspective. It does encourage strategic thinking and ‘bigger picture’ understanding by giving opportunity to deepen technical expertise and analytical ability and improvise communication.
The MBA is a real investment for future and a set up for future Manager’s Roles.
Course Registration Fee : MRF 2,500
Monthly Installment Fee : MRF 3,750 x 14
Total Course Fee : MRF 52,500
- Director of Marketing
- Investment Banker
- Director of Operations
- Financial Advisory Entrepreneur
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Product and Brand Management
- Creativity & Innovation
- Research Methods & Proposal
- Operations Management
- Competitive Analysis
- A related Bachelor’s Degree OR
- A related Graduate Diploma at Level 8 OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 5 qualification, and 7 years of relevant experience (of which 3.5 years of experience is obtained after completion of a level 5 qualification), and completion of Cyryx College approved Pre-Master’s Program. OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 6 qualification, and 6 years of relevant experience (of which 3 years of experience is obtained after completion of a level 6 qualification), and completion of Cyryx College approved Pre-Master’s Program.